Sunday, February 28, 2010

BEAUTIFUL DAY- DONATIONS FROM PARK NATURAL HEALYH FOOD

Sunny Sunday, beautiful, gorgeous and so happy.
Park Natural,  an Health Food store located in Carroll Gardens. Great and beautiful place at the store you can purchase a variety of organic products, food and totes made form recycled materials and among them HIMANE Signature Recycled Totes for all your groceries shopping.
 
  
I was on the phone this morning with Richard the Manager taking an order for more Himane Signature tote bags and started to share with Richard about my project in helping and supporting Haiti. HAITI, is a family, a friend, a nation, a country in deep need. After telling him about my projects, he was so happy to offer his help and told me to stop by this coming week as they will have boxes of food ready to be donated as a support to my effort.
Wonderful, I am overwhelm with joy. So nice of him. People are wonderful and can be very supportive at time. So far I had and have quite a few in my path.

Thank s to Richard and Bob at Park Natural and to you all for your support.

Now we are focusing on food, tents and sleeping bags to get there asap, but tomorrow, a week or in a month and there after we will need your help to build, donate for our Art and Design/ Sustainable housing project. 

Have a great Sunday as for me I have to go to my studio and work now.
Remember to Smile, Share and be grateful all day, all the time no matter what.

BE BLESSED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave comments or questions, and we will respond in a timely manner.